|Every small to medium business faces the challenge of effectively managing its employees. In a world of ever-changing legislation and complicated human resources policies, this can lead to quite a headache and mountains of paperwork.
Emma Watt makes all the pain go away.
Emma is an experienced independent industrial and employee relations consultant who specialises in helping small to medium business owners and managers work out suitable human resources strategies. She knows how the system works from end-to-end, has all the latest legislation at her fingertips, and understands the jargon.
In the event things get messy, Emma can help sort them out with a minimum of fuss. She empowers business owners so they can:
• Make decisions based on all the facts
• Identify their rights and obligations
• Protect themselves from potentially expensive action
• Nip in the bud any industrial relations problems before they spiral out of control
• Effectively manage human resources
Emma also supplies a wide range of support services for small to medium business employers—including drafting of documentation, occupational health & safety audits, negotiations, liaison with unions and appearances before Fair Work Australia.
Some of Emma's clients include the following employer associations, whose members enjoy the benefit of Emma's industrial relations advice and support:
* Australian Furniture Association - www.australianfurniture.org.au
* Timber Merchants Association (Vic) - www.timber.asn.au
* Cabinet Makers Associations - www.cmavic.com.au
* Frame and Truss Manufacturers Association Australia - www.ftmaaustralia.com.au
* Australian Timber Flooring Association - www.atfa.com.au
Contact Emma for a no-obligation discussion of your needs.